10/7/16


All Out!! is an anime series about the rugby sports. Its main protagonists are Iwashimizu (the giant blonde being bullied above) and Gion (the short guy below).


So is All Out!! worth watching?

Well yes, if you love sports anime and rugby sports.

I love sports anime but I'm gonna pass on this one because of the following reasons:


  • I feel like I'm watching Baki the Grappler because of the art style. Guys with bulgy built yet with girly eyelashes. I don't know if All Out!! and Baki the Grappler both have the same artists.
  • I just couldn't stand Iwashimizu's personality. Look at the picture below, you'll get what I mean.

How about you? Are you gonna watch this show? Please feel free to comment.

Anime Kusuri . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates